[gradsusr] How to read Passive Microwave Water Cycle (PMWC) Dataset

sushant puranik sushantpuranik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 05:01:30 EDT 2010

Hello simon
I already have tried to define the variable as
WVTU  1 99  WATER VAPOR TRANSPORT ZONAL COMPONENT      (MM M/S)

but it shows
Open Error:  Invalid variable record
  --> The invalid description file record is:
  --> wvtu      water vapor transport zonal component      (mm m/s)

About the levels they have not mentioned on there site. I will try to find
out the levels.

thank you