[gradsusr] How to read Passive Microwave Water Cycle (PMWC) Dataset

Simon Blessing simon.blessing at FastOpt.de
Fri Apr 16 04:47:50 EDT 2010

Hi Sushant,

I am not an expert in this, but it strikes me that your variable names
contain hyphens ('-') and that you do not give any information about on
how many levels the individual variables are defined. I am used to
seeing something like
vars 6
WVTU  1 99  WATER VAPOR TRANSPORT ZONAL COMPONENT      (MM M/S)
in the vars section.
Hope this helps,

  Simon