[gradsusr] how to write mpdset files

Matei Georgescu mateig at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:32:26 EDT 2010

I had the same question, but for a different geographical area (Brazil).
The solution was to obtain 'opengrads' and ESRI First Level World
Administrative Boundaries 1998.

Please see here for some additional info:
http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/shape/shape.html

hope this helps,
matt

-----
Matei ("Matt") Georgescu
Post-doctoral Scholar
Program on Food Security and the Environment
Stanford University
Y2E2 Bldg - MC4205
473 Via Ortega
Stanford, CA 94305