[gradsusr] New Release of GrADS version 2.0.a8

Naveen Krishna nkchandra70478 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:37:25 EDT 2010

Dear Ramanathan,

I have been provided with linux pc for my day today work. out model
installations and working is also in AIX/linux environment. therefore i am
not much keenly looking for windows version. As far as my knowledge goes it
should be easy to find from the COLA site. Anyway it is nice to get in touch
with you.  Take it easy, probably when u come for the training at CNWP
things will become more clear. Learning in windows and unlearning to work in
Linux is little bit confusing isn't it. Probably if you have resources and
time i feel you should concentrate on Java scripting, which will help us
immensely in automation and as well as maintaining a small intra naval NWP
web. This is for packaging our products. Java is like latin to me. For the
modelling purposes if you develop little  programming skills in  Fortran 90
and C++  will be extreamely  useful.  If  programming skills are available
we can do wonders and play with  voluminous data that NWP models generate.

Anyway what i felt you should concentrate i expressed here. Final call is
yous.

Take care and bye