No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:37:26 EDT 2010

find any download link for 13.0 tables.

Can someone help on this?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Carlos

--0016364176d549dd4004739dba5c

. The idea is to read BUFR and write to a more friendly format like HDF or =
NETCDF. I was thinking of using GRADS for this.<br><br>However, I cannot fi=
nd the WMO 13.0 tables for GRADS. In the WMO website the tables are in doc,=
 pdf and in ASCII but on a different layout.<br>
 tables to GRADS ascii tables??<br><br>From my understanding, the last WMO =
version in GRADS is 10 and=A0 I couldn&#39;t find any download link for 13.=
0 tables.<br>

--0016364176d549dd4004739dba5c--