No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:37:26 EDT 2010

track plotting script out there.  More specifically, I am looking for
something that simply plots and connects the lat/lon points from an input
file.  Does anybody have it and would they care to pass it along?

Thank you,
Steve Levine
MS Student, Department of Marine & Environmental Systems
Florida Institute of Technology
150 W University Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Ph: 513-520-9883

--0016e64098b2f04f5104731205a5

Fellow GrADS users,<br><br>From what I have seen roaming through the archiv=
es, there is a hurricane track plotting script out there.=A0 More specifica=
lly, I am looking for something that simply plots and connects the lat/lon =
points from an input file.=A0 Does anybody have it and would they care to p=
ass it along?<br>
arine &amp; Environmental Systems<br>Florida Institute of Technology<br>150=

--0016e64098b2f04f5104731205a5--