No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:36:46 EDT 2010

GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
Running in Batch mode
lats4d: Version 1.3 of 16 June 2000
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
lats4d: Data file is
File 1 : test_hdivg
  Descriptor: test_hdivg.ctl
  Binary: test_hdivg.bin
  Type = Gridded
  Xsize = 101  Ysize = 51  Zsize = 1  Tsize = 1
  Number of Variables = 1
    div10 0 0  velocity divergence [1/s]
lats4d: Dimension environment file same as data file
SET LATS CONVENTION error:  invalid argument using the default...
lats4d: not really, we stop right here
lats4d: error creating grib file filename_grib.grb
lats4d: exiting from GrADS...
No hardcopy metafile open
GX package terminated

The "SET LATS CONVENTION error" always shows up. In contrast, when running
lats4d to generate a "grads_grib" file from the very same binary file,
then it works fine. I am afraid there might be several possible sources
for this type of error. I would appreciate if you could provide me with
some orientation to sort this out. Sorry if this question has been
answered before. Thanks!

Regards!
Ernani Nascimento