GS files in GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 26 18:18:15 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Hyacinth Cyprain Nnamchi <
hc.nnamchi at lasg.iap.ac.cn> wrote:

> Dear Arlindo,
> The script file started working when I changed the environment variables:
> GADDIR and GASCRP. They were on "dat" and "lib" as shown on the GrADS page (
> http://www.iges.org/grads/downloads.html) because I uninstalled ver 1.8
> before installing GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5.
>
> What made the script files to start working on my system (Windos XP) was
> changing:
>  GADDIR to  C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SupportData
>  GASCRP to  C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\Scripts

This makes sense. As I said, no need to define these as it will detect it
automatically (unless you have it set, in which case it will use what you
supply.)

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva