Res: Doing templates from .nc files

Saulo Carvalho spc_meteor at YAHOO.COM.BR
Fri Sep 25 23:16:59 EDT 2009

Ajaya,

Now it's working.

Thanks!
Saulo Carvalho

SEMA
Diretoria de Recursos Hídricos

________________________________
De: Ajaya Mohan <Ajaya.Mohan at EC.GC.CA>
Para: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 23 de Setembro de 2009 20:13:46
Assunto: Re: Doing templates from .nc files

Try this, I am using Version 1.9b4, it should work....

dset ^avhrr-only-v2.%y4%m2%d2.nc
options template
dtype netcdf
undef -9.96921e+36 _FillValue
unpack scale_factor add_offset
title Daily-OI-V2, final, Data (Ship, Buoy, AVHRR, GSFC-ice)
xdef 1440 linear  0.125 0.25
ydef 720 linear -89.875 0.25
zdef 1 linear 1 1
tdef 40 linear 00Z10SEP1982 1dy
vars 4
sst=>sst   0 t,z,y,x Daily sea surface temperature
anom=>anom  0 t,z,y,x Daily sea surface temperature anomalies
err=>err   0 t,z,y,x Estimated error standard deviation of analysed_sst
ice=>ice   0 t,z,y,x Sea ice concentration
endvars

ajaya