GS files in GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5

Hyacinth Cyprain Nnamchi hc.nnamchi at LASG.IAP.AC.CN
Tue Sep 22 22:53:06 EDT 2009

Dear Arlindo,
The script file started working when I changed the environment variables: GADDIR and GASCRP. They were on "dat" and "lib" as shown on the GrADS page (http://www.iges.org/grads/downloads.html) because I uninstalled ver 1.8 before installing GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5.

What made the script files to start working on my system (Windos XP) was changing:
 GADDIR to  C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SupportData
 GASCRP to  C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\Scripts

Best regards,
Hyacinth