sdfwrite [was: Re: command in GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5]

Farshid Daryabor fdaryabor at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 17 03:17:20 EDT 2009

Hi all
I could use 'sdfwrite', now I want to input 2 variables  'u' and 'v' in one
netcdf file.  I write a script for execute , after 'set sdfwrite
/hom2/../VAR.nc' when I type 'sdfwrite' command which is 'sdfwrite uwind
vwind.2' for writing 2 variables  in  netcdf file, it only gives me one of
them not both. Please guide me.

'open /home2/fdaryabor/Documents/U.ctl'
'open /home2/fdaryabor/Documents/V.ctl'
'set lon 0 360'
'set lat 180 359'
'set lev 0 0'
'set t 1 last'
'set e 1 last'
'define uwind=u'
'define vwind=v.2'
'set sdfwrite /home2/fdaryabor/Documents/VAR.nc'
'sdfwrite uwind vwind.2'

Best Regards
F.Daryabor

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Farshid Daryabor <fdaryabor at googlemail.com