2.0.a7.1 segmentation fault when opening a netcdf dataset

Dot Deb dotdeb at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 04:12:08 EDT 2009

Sorry for insisting, but I still have problems with grads built from
source on a debian/sid i686. The built binary crashes when "sdfopening"
a netcdf file. The same file is correctly opened using the pre-compiled
ubuntu version.

The only thing I noticed during compilation, is a bunch of warning (I
can provide the make.log if necessary).

Alberto