Filled line plot area

Mary Jo Nath Mary-Jo.Nath at NOAA.GOV
Tue Sep 1 10:36:33 EDT 2009

Ketut,

    set gxout linefill
    set lfcols 2 4
    d a;b

Color where a > b in red (2) and a < b in blue (4) .

In your case, "a" would be "sst" and "b" should be something like
"const(sst,0.,-a)" or "sst*0." since you want to shade less than and
greater than zero. (You can't just do "d sst;0." because the second
variable needs to be on the same grid as "sst".  "sst*0." or
"const(sst,0.,-a)" are on the same grid as "sst", but have the value = 0.)

MJ