CINECA on social network and European Space Agency proposals

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 1 09:34:39 EDT 2009

Dear Gradsusers,
Buongiorno cari amici,
.
.
With reference to the above mentioned subjects, I take pleasure informing you as follows:

Dear Mr Veneman,

Please note that access to EMITS is limited to ESA potential bidders.

To apply for an ESA potential bidder code, please fill in the Entity registration request available at the following url:

http://emits.esa.int/emits/owa/indus_outlook.entity_reg

For any further information on the new on-line Tender Registration System we would like to invite you to visit the Industry Portal:

http://www.esa.int/export/esaCP/GGG59KAUGEC_Benefits_0.html

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance you may require.

Kind regards,

Rosa

EDS Service Desk
CITI English/French lines from ESA Establishments: 80700
External lines from all other ESA sites and while on mission :+39 06 941 80700
Email : servdesk at esa.int
ID Helpdesk - ESA Corporate Applications: 80700
External lines: +39 06 941 80700
Email : IDHelp at esa.int
FAX number :+39 080 3853846
For information, help, FAQs etc:The OPS-E Service Portal

.
Finally, I would like to inform you in respect of a professional social network on which CINECA is also represented and also various other (local)groups.

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

.
Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.