Establishing a 24-hour maximum value from 4 6-hour forecast hours.

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Oct 26 19:26:27 EDT 2009

I would think a simple "d max(tmp2m,t=(first),t=(last))" command should
work.  Granted, make sure you have your horizontal domain set to the entire
globe.

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda