cbarn.gs

Esther Romero Olivares eromeroo at INM.ES
Thu Oct 22 08:23:39 EDT 2009

Thanks!

But if I have used the "set vpage" command it will plot the legend
inside the virtual page defined, even if I don't specified any
parameter.

If I use after the plot "set vpage off" to return to the default state
where the real page equals the virtual one it says that does not have
any shading information.

I would like to have many plots but just one legend in the bottom of the
page...

Thanks again!

Esther.