.ctl for MODIS HDF file

Yan Libin zjuyanlibin at 163.COM
Mon Oct 19 10:49:30 EDT 2009

a ctl is not enough
try to use ncl.

2009-10-19

Yan Libin

发件人: Hao He
发送时间: 2009-10-19  22:36:19
收件人: GRADSUSR
抄送:
主题: .ctl for MODIS HDF file

Hi,
   I want to read MODIS HDF file by GrADS. Unfortunately both sdfopen and
xdfopen do not work for me, so I need to write a complete .ctl file. But
I am confused after reading the MODIS data set
(http://modis-atmos.gsfc.nasa.gov/MOD07_L2/format.html)
I am wondering if anyone has experience on it.
Thanks a lot!
Hao
|  Hao He                                       |
|  Graduate Assistant                           |
|  CSS bldg 4365                                |
|  Jull Hall lab (301)405-7625                  |
|  Cellphone     (240)672-7912                  |
|  Department of Atmospheric & Oceanic Science  |
|  University of Maryland                       |
|  College Park, MD 20742                       |