how to plot the wind following two-dimensional terrain in Grads

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Oct 16 13:02:46 EDT 2009

Dear Dipak,

Here are copies of parts of email exchanges to the GrADS Listserv from
Wesley Ebisuzaki and Mary Jo Nath which may be of some help?

from Wesley Ebisuzaki:
---
Re: vertical acorss section