rotated coordinates & opendap

Malgorzata Liszewska M.Liszewska at ICM.EDU.PL
Fri Oct 16 10:42:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have problems with rotating ncdf files through opendap:  if I download a
file with rotated coordinates on my computer and use a suitable ctl file with
pdef etc. all work excellent, but if I try to use the same ctl file to read a
file which  is on an opendap server it doesn't work.

Is it possible to rotate fields using opendap connection?
Maybe I should prepare a different ctl file??

I would be very grateful for any suggestions!
Thank you!

Malgorzata