HDF files

Tierney Foster-Wittig taf2f at VIRGINIA.EDU
Tue Oct 13 14:07:41 EDT 2009

Grad Users,

I am currently hoping to be a Grad user but unfortunately I am having
trouble figuring out what to download and then how to install it.  I am
using a PC with a Windows 95 system.  I have been on the GrADs website to dl
what it states I need in order to install the program but I do not know what
to do with the exe files and the dll files in order to install or start the
program.

I was wondering if anyone could give me step by step instructions on what to
download, how to install it, and how to open up the program.  Or perhaps a
helpful website to explain what I need to do.  I have NetCDF files that i
would like to look at using GraDS.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tierney