Win32 Superpack v2.0.a7.oga.1 Released!

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 6 10:15:05 EDT 2009

All,
   I just refreshed the binaries for the Win32 Superpack OpenGrADS Bundle,
now at version *2.0.a7.oga.2*. This patch fix an important bug that caused
"printim" to crash at odd places. It is strongly recommended that you
replace the previous v2.0.a7.oga.1 installation. This bug fix affects all
versions: Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and Windows.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/grads2-windows/2.0.a7.oga.2/

Notice that this bug fix only affect the OpenGrADS release; no such bug
exists in the COLA releases.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva