cloud cover historical data

Todd MItchell mitchell at ATMOS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Nov 6 13:44:58 EST 2009

Claudio,                                  Friday 6 November 2009

You should go to the NCAR "Computational and Information Systems
Laboratory" (CISL)
--- this used to be called the NCAR data activity ---- and look there.
http://search.dss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/dssearch?words=cloud

ICOADS has marine cloudiness
There is the Warren and collaborators cloud climatology (land and sea)

Todd Mitchell

--
Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO)
University of Washington; Box 355672, Seattle WA 98195-5672