cloud cover historical data

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Nov 6 12:06:42 EST 2009

Claudio,
Try the NOMDADS site from NCDC: http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/

There are a ton of archived analyses and model output, and you can check
them to see if any of them have cloud cover data.  I know in particular that
eta data (first directory on the site in that link) has total atmospheric
cloud cover in % as a variable.  Hopefully this site has what you are
looking for.

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda