pb with gxyat

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 23 22:31:06 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Bernard Legras <legras at lmd.ens.fr> wrote:

> I am using gxyat to produce outputs from grads calling it from
> the grads command line.
> gxyat performs the output but immediately after, grads crashes.

Did you do a "bundle installation" or the "classic installation"?

I'll need your help debugging this. What happens if you use the unix command
line"gxyat"? That is, do a  "print" to save a metafile, exit grads and run
gxyat on it from the shell command line. I need to know whether this crashes
as well.

> I am using grads on a Linux box with Mandriva 2009.1 distribution.

I am currently running without problems on a 32-bit Mandriva 2008.something
box. Is this a 32-bit or 64-bit platform? If a 64-bit platform, have you
tried using the 32-bit (i686) binaries?

> I have installed the bundle version of grads-2.0.a5 with opengrads

Please send me the output of:
ga-> q config

% uname -a
% gcc --version

from the command line enter

ga-> gxyat

and send me the output (I am interested in the cairo version that is being
linked in).

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva