varying image names in a loop

Mario Caffera rmcaffera at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 11 09:45:47 EDT 2009

Hello

I'm trying to include the changing names of the images created in a loop.
How is the way to include the changing paramenter i of the for (for=i:1,n)
into the name of the figure? I uses "enable print blabla.gmf" in order to output the image files of my maps. My problem is to find the way to include this varying i in the "blabla".

 best regards and thank you in advance

          mario caffera