unnormal display

Colleen Mikovitz j.c.mikovitz at NASA.GOV
Mon May 11 08:36:31 EDT 2009

Dear Sh Zhou,

On first glance at your program, it looks like you are replacing part
of your array with the value of 5000.  If you have not specifically
set the contour levels in GrADS, then it is choosing the levels for
you.  In your map labeled "former", the contour interval is 200, while
in the "after-changed", the interval is 500 (to accommodate the new
value of 5000) .  You can choose your contour levels with "set clevs"
to show your original contours.

Colleen