undesirable numbers below the X axis

abbas mofidi abbasmofidi at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 4 21:03:34 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for your help.
Regarding to the size and thickness of numbers in legend, your suggestion worked. but regarding to undesirable numbers below the X axis, unfortunately, the command doesn't work in this case.

Abbas

--- On Sat, 5/2/09, James T. Potemra <jimp at HAWAII.EDU> wrote:

From: James T. Potemra <jimp at HAWAII.EDU>
Subject: Re: undesirable numbers below the X axis
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 5:39 AM

Abbas:

The number on the x-axis below the months are the year; I suspect you
have defined
the first time as year 1 in your control file.  You can suppress the
plotting of the year
in your plot with the command:

set tlsupp */year

/*I think this also works for suppressing the month.  As for the font
size and thickness
in cbarn.gs, you'll have to search for "set strsiz" in cbarn.gs and
modify it accordingly.

Jim