Updated OpenGrADS Documentation

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Sat May 2 21:10:22 EDT 2009

All,
  FYI, we have updated the INSTALLATION instructions for the OpenGrADS
Bundle:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

  Likewise we have refreshed the BUILD instructions:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle_from_Sources

  The SUPPLIBS documentation has also been updated:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Supplemental_Libraries_%28Supplibs%29

  Changes have also occurred at the OpenGrADS repository (in the unlikely
event that you have been checking sources out of our CVS repo.) You can find
more information here:

       http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Development_Guidelines

  The OpenGrADS documentation index is still at the same place:

     http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=OpenGrADS_Documentation

  Please let us know of any omissions and inaccuracies. If you would like to
help improving the OpenGrADS Wiki and/or writing recipes for the Cookbooks
please drop us a note at opengrads-devel at lists.sf.net.

  Cheers!

  Arlindo
  dasilva at opengrads.org