OpenGrADS Bundle v2.0.a5.oga.3 available

Kevin M Levey klevey at CUSTOMWEATHER.COM
Thu Mar 12 19:41:40 EDT 2009

THU 12MAR09: 1640PDT

I installed v2.0.a5.oga.3 this afternoon, and when running grads it
complained about many missing library files.

As per Arlindo's instructions:

> The Linux/x86_64 should be more portable now.  Please let me know
> otherwise. BTW, under
>
>    Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a5.oga.3/x86_64/libs
>
> you will find some extra libraries. If it complains about some missing
> .so, copy them from this directory to
>
>   Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.a5.oga.3/x86_64/gex
>
> and give it a try.

had no effect, however, copying the necessary files into /usr/lib64
(of my 64-bit CENTOS-5 box) did the trick. You need to have root
access to copy files into this folder.

v2.0.a5.oga.3 works like a charm, now!

Regards,

Kevin M Levey, MSc in Oceans and Atmospheric Sciences (University of
Cape Town)
Director of Meteorological Operations
CustomWeather, Inc.
San Francisco, California, USA