Two elementary questions

hersala hersala at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 12 10:16:32 EDT 2009

Dear grads users:

I am using *grads-1.8sl11-win32e.exe*  version and I have two very
elementary questions about it:

1) When I try to obtain an *ascii* output from the visualization window
using the command *set gxout print* I get the "numbers" in the command
window but I do not know how to export it to a *.txt* o *.dat* file. Even
when they are displayed in the command window, of course, I can not copy and
paste it. Could you help me with this issue ?

2) How  can I move to a newer version of grads, just simply downloading and
replacing the *.dll* and *.exe* files in the win32e folder ?

Thanks in advance,

Hernán Sala
Instituto Antártico Argentino