kml question

Bernd Becker bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Tue Mar 3 12:16:23 EST 2009

Hm.

You need all of the following instructions
ga-> c
ga-> set parea 0 11 0 8.5
ga-> set mpdraw off
ga-> set mproj scaled
ga-> set grid off
grid is off
ga-> set grads off
     set frame off
ga-> d tmean

Or fail to suppress the outer black line of the plot.

In google earth, finally there appears a black bar where the eastern
most
longitude meets the western most longitude.

You can  suppress a frame to be produced in grads
setting frame "off".

Regards,
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom