printim with transparent background

Bernd Becker bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Tue Mar 3 11:21:33 EST 2009

On the note of changing printim:

printim allows to set the background colour to either white or black.

Could one create a png (or other ) file with a transparent backgound?

That would be rather nice for future use in google earth.

Thanks!
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom