Template usage

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 19 18:27:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

     Say, your binary (.bin and not .ctl) data file is ATM.1980070100.bin and your .ctl is named as ATM.CTL, then its partial contents could be written as :

dset    ^ATM.%y4%m2%d2%h2.bin
options template
tdef    248 linear 00Z01jul1980 6hr

     With the above amendment, you may be able to resolve your problem after opening atm.ctl.

     Regards.

Ooi