batch command for creating movie

Ben-Jei Tsuang btsuang at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 16 19:15:26 EDT 2009

Dear All:

Thanks for all the information. Enclosed is Xwindows animation script,
modified from an original script from Wesley Ebisuzaki. This
modification can generate a series of jpg files in the directory
"jpg". For example, the following commands generate 12 jpg files
(variable.0.jpg, variable.1.jpg, ..,  variable.11.jpg). Hopefully, you
will be interested. And someone can modify it for generating movie
file as well.

set t 1 12
xanim -jgp variable title

Ben