Error in displaying TRMM 3B42 hdf data file

OOI See Hai axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 15 18:26:19 EDT 2009

Dear Dr Liu,

     Thank you.  In fact, Dr M. Mahakur of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology had helped me to resolve my problem.  Anyway, I followed your example to do a test, it showed display error.  As Dr Mahakur pointed out, " z,x,y you can use for  for level dependent (zdef >1) variables and t,x,y for (zdef=1)and tdef=1 or more. It depends upon the data.". In my case, zdef=1 and I need to put it as t,x,y (not t,z,x,y).

    Once again, thank you for your kind help too.

    Best regards.

Sincerely,

OOI See-hai