NEW RELEASE! GrADS 2.0.a6

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 10 22:35:59 EDT 2009

Jennifer,
   I am having some problems with undef handling in 2.0.a6. Using COLA's Mac
OS X build (intel):

./gradsdap
ga-> sdfopen http://monsoondata.org:9090/dods/model
ga-> d ua
Contouring: -9e+08 to 0 interval 1e+08

It does not seem to be handling UNDEFs properly. Which grads version is
behind the monsoondata GDS?

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva