pygrads installation problem

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at NOAA.GOV
Thu Jun 4 12:47:27 EDT 2009

hi john,

you have to use opengrads to use the python interface, see:

opengrads.org

and

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=161773&filename=grads-2.0.a5.oga.5-bundle-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz&a=42488138

this should work under suse but if you have a 64 bit machine try:

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=161773&filename=grads-2.0.a5.oga.5-bundle-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.tar.gz&a=68644877

cheers, mike