controling colour station data according to defined range.

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Jul 23 11:24:46 EDT 2009

Use 'set gxout stnmark' and you'll get a colorized dot where the
station location is. Then 'set clevs' and 'set ccols' and 'set digsiz'
will allow you to control the colors and levels and size of the dots.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA