Hi... Convert netCDF to GRIB format

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 15:34:13 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Rafael Mundaray <remm69 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody... I have several .nc files and I want to convert them to
> GRIB format... I was reading somethings about this but I saw a Arlindo's
> Program (lats4d) that makes this, but I don't know how to install it or how
> to use it... Can you help me...??? Thanks... Regards...

Lats4d comes standard with the opengrads bundle (download from
http://opengrads.org), no installation necessary. For writing GRIB-1 you
will need v1.10.r2.oga as v2 does not support LATS.  The lats4d.sh script
which is needed for using lats4d from the shell command line is under
Contents/Resources/Scripts/lats4d.sh; you may want to copy it to somewhere
in your path (this will be fixed in future releases).

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu