Windows GrADS

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 29 21:57:00 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Eric Wolvovsky <Eric.Wolvovsky at noaa.gov>wrote:

> Arlindo,
>
> I went ahead and uninstalled my 1.8 version, installed the 2.0 version
> (the one from COLA) and ended up with the same results. A blank output.
> Any other suggestions?

I had no problem reading your sample data with the OpenGrADS build:

*v2.0*:
http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_GrADS_v2.0_on_Microsoft_Windows

See attached plot. However, I had to alter the DSET record in the ctl you
supplied because it pointed to a file that did not exist. Could that be the
cause of your problem? I am attaching the revised ctl.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu