New Documentation for the Ensemble Dimension

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed Jan 21 10:25:07 EST 2009

Hi, Paul --
That is a very good suggestion, something I had overlooked. I will add
something about ensemble metadata to the sdfopen doc as well as the
ensemble doc. Thanks!
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams