Access to Thredds and Opendap data

Burn James j.burn at GEOS.COM
Sat Jan 17 13:37:40 EST 2009

Thanks, I'm embarrassed to say gradsdap was my problem! The icon setup on
the desktop here opened "grads.exe" rather than gradsdap.  Not much of an
excuse and definitely enough for me to feel pretty daft.

So now I can see individual timesteps, I'll have a play with template
option in descriptor file to access the different timesteps.

Thanks

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/gfs4/200901/20090108/gfs_4_2009010