monthly and seasonal rainfall analysis

javad bodaghjamali jbjamali at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 17 05:36:41 EST 2009

Dear Grads users,

Hi, I have some problems in do analysis monthly and seasonal from daily
data.

Would you please infrom me any comment or help in reagrd of the following
matters;

1) Is it possible to change the time increment in contorol file of grads
which has been build for daily rain data?
    fro example from mm/day to mm/month . Is it needed to use some *.gs
files or use fortan program and combine to grads.

2) I want to make a time a series of total No. of stations which has been
used in each day for our analysis. In our contorol file the No. of stations
as an variable will be produced. Is there any function that could summing
all of  the no. of station  over total grids  , could SUMG do it or not?

3) I want to make a point to point correlation between two variables which
both variables are X, Y, and Time dependent and make a spatial distribution
for correlation cefficient for two variables . Is there any *.gs files to do
it?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Javad BodaghJamali