Multiple Parameters on one Plot

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jan 16 13:49:52 EST 2009

You can create a stippling effect for your top layer (area of freezing
rain) like this:

set gxout grid
set grid off
set gridln off
set digsiz 0.02
d const(maskout(cfrzr,cfrzr-0.5),0)

This will draw little tiny 0's at the center of every grid point that
has a cfrzr value > 0.5. You may have to play with the digsize to get
it to look just right. And you can use 'set ccolor' to control the
color of the stippling.

Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams