New Release GrADS 2.0.a4

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 5 01:08:31 EST 2009

All,
   I have posted builds for FreeBSD and universal binaries for Mac OS X on
the OpenGrADS download area at Sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=305032

  I also included my Linux x86_64/i686 builds along with patched sources
(which build out of the box with the OpenGrADS supplibs). The FreeBSD build
was made of FreeBSD v6.3; they should work fine on FreeBSD 7.0, let me know
otherwise.

Notice that this build has been labeled as v2.0.a4.oga.1 (meaning v2.0.a4 +
OpenGrADS patch 1.)  In particular, the sources have been slightly patched
for building with the OpenGrADS supplibs; consult the ChangeLog for
additional details. For any practical purposes it should have the same
functionality as the official COLA v2.0.a4 release.

Question: Does anybody care for IRIX64 and IA64 (Altix) builds?

As I mentioned on a previous posting, the Windows build can be found here:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=290254

  Enjoy!

     Arlindo

--