New Release GrADS 2.0.a4

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 5 00:54:34 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:59 PM, mmacleod <mmacleod at scotiaweather.com>wrote:

> Hi Jennifer.
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> I have checked the COLA web site and see that there is a Ubuntu compile
> for  version 2.0.a3 but not for 2.0.a4.  We use the Ubuntu O/S on our
> system.  Do you have a time-line for a compile of 2.0.a4 under Ubuntu?

I am not sure why you need a Ubuntu specific build but the x86_64 build that
I posted on Sourgeforge

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=305032

happened to be made on Ubuntu 8.04. However, the i686 build which was made
on a RedHat machine works just fine on Ubuntu (if running i686 on 64-bit
Ubuntu be sure to install the ia32 shared libraries --- these are not
installed by default on Ubuntu.)

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva