freebsd-7.0 build

Jose F. Nieves nieves at LTP.UPR.CLU.EDU
Thu Feb 26 20:56:00 EST 2009

Hello

I have built the latest supplibs, wgrib2 and the opengrads bundle for
FreeBSD-7.0 on i386 and amd64 platforms. The corresponding package
files have been uploaded to the opengrads download area.

In a few days I will be updating my machiens to FreeBSD-7.1. I plan
to build whatever is needed again for 7.1.

I will keep my 7.0 working environment for a couple of weeks
in case there any problems  and I need to reproduce them and rebuild
the 7.0 versions.

Jose