possible to improve Grads for some deficiencies?

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Thu Feb 26 15:33:28 EST 2009

Slovoed,

If you don't mind the appearance, try this:

'your GrADS command'   ;* your comment

and put no space between ; and *

see for example http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/script.html#intro:
---

Alternatively, the three records could be on the same line separated by
a semicolon:

      |if (i = 10) ; j = 20 ; endif|

---

Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/