possible to improve Grads for some deficiencies?

Pablo Romero romero619 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 26 15:04:37 EST 2009

I took a look at the grads source code, and from what I see/understand, commenting only works if the first character on a line is either '*' or '#', so attempting to comment anywhere else on a line won't work. I also tested this and confirmed that it doesnt work.

Unfortunately, this is hard-coded into the 'gs script' parsing code within the grads source code; it would need to be re-coded by COLA.

I would recommend adding it as a feature request within the tracker on the GRADS sourceforge site:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=821185&group_id=161773&func=browse

Pablo