ocean mask

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 03:44:59 EST 2009

Dear Srivatsan,
               Actually I am now in the learning stage of WRF and I dont
know much about modelling. But I think the grads script basemap.gs will be
suitable for the purpose. You can try with that. The following link will
give the grads script. Hope you are doing well. Good luck.
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/library.html

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R